- I believe that movies are an American innovation, despite evidence to the contrary.
- I believe I only have to see a film in order to give it a good review. I can give a bad review to any piece of crap without the annoyance of having to actually sit through it.
- Whether a film is in 2-D or 3-D I will only give it a 1-D review.
- I reserve the right to review every film, even G Rated, in the nude.
- Foreign films with sub titles will be reviewed in English.
- I can make up the rest of the rules as I go along.
Friday, August 12, 2011
I : Movie Fan
I prefer to think of myself as a movie fan rather than a critic. One who is willing to share my vast knowledge of film with those who only know what they like. I don't accept any financial rewards for my reviews, but I'm flexible. Make me an offer I also pay regular admission unless I happen to get a gift card for a birthday or something. Occasionally, after I watch one movie I will sneak into another instead of leaving the theater. I feel that, based on the ridiculous salaries people in the movie industry earn, it is my right to do this. I will remain objective and true to my own subjectivity. I'd like to begin by stating some of my rules:
Posted by Bog's Blob at 12:19 AM